Saturday, January 9, 2016

Marina Ortega_Patreon Tier Group 4



Hi James!

Thank you very much for the last critique on my swamp, it was really useful and I incorporated it to my final piece. I hope you can help me with this island land too. As said before, I'm practicing some MTG style lands because I love it, and working for them is one of my goals this year.

It still being a wip, this needs more detail. My idea was to have a background kind of muddy and misty, but we have a clearing in the foreground. Water is key in islands, and it is not my main strenght, so if among your pieces of advice you can help me to make my water pop out, and tell me if I'm failing in any fundamentals here, it would be awesome.

Thanks beforehand, I'm really looking forward to your feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment